Friday, June 11, 2010

A Busy Week...

It has been a busy week! I have a 2 week Family Violence class that is 4 credits. It is super interesting, but is also very time consuming. I have been waking up extra early so I can go into work earlier because I am only able to work a few hours in the morning because I have class all afternoon. My class is up at the U so I have had a lot of driving. Taylor has been kind enough to drive up with me on Tuesday and Thursday, which are the days he does not work. He is at work right now and he picked up a few extra shifts this next week, which will help us out a lot since I am only working half of my normal hours. While he is working I have been doing homework all evening. He is working tomorrow (Saturday) and I will be studying for the 3 tests I have this coming week. Lots of school and lots of work... We are both very grateful to be getting the education we are and are grateful for the jobs we have!

No comments: