Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May in photos

I take so many pictures on the phone that are just "every day" moments that I want to remember, but then am not quite sure what to do with them... so I figured the best way to remember them is to just make collages out of them and then I can upload them into our family digital scrapbook...  I am finding it harder to find time to sit down and blog, but it is still important to me. Instead of napping with my girls like I have been doing on the few occasions they both sleep at the same time like today... I decided I better make time to get caught up. Both there books are up to date... our family one is behind. Kind of a lot behind. Like non existent this year... I'll need to get caught up soon before it becomes too overwhelming. These collages will make it super easy. Nothing fancy, but at least I have them together... I treasure these small "insignificant" moments... I live for them!











No comments: