Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cannon Taylor Fenton

Our boy has a name. We have been calling him Cannon for several weeks now. Although, I have some reservation to announce his name because there are a couple other names I really like, Cannon feels right. Just like my pregnancies with Sage and Harper, this first half has gone by extremely slow. I'm about 23 weeks and he is getting really active. I thought I would be feeling him a lot sooner being my third pregnancy, but I am just barely starting to feel him. We love this boy already and are so excited to meet him. Sage totally understands and is so excited too. She talks to my tummy and always wants to feel him move. She talks about him all the time. Harper is cute and copies Sage and talks to my belly. She obviously has no idea. I have a feeling Harper is going to be very smothering though. This little man is going to have two, great, big sisters. Cannon Taylor Fenton is already so very closed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the name! And that us going to be one lucky little boy!!