Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our week

It has been a great week. Had a couple finals and managed to finish with the support and help of Taylor. Taylor worked Wednesday morning so we had Wednesday evening together, which we do not normally have. It was so nice. We went bowling and played 4 games. I lost every game. I think I got more gutter balls than pins knocked down! I did get a couple strikes by throwing the ball down the lane. Taylor was impressive with many strikes! Yesterday Taylor went and played basketball in the morning. I expected him to come home and get me up. I woke up a little after 8 and noticed he called. When I called him back he said he would call me back. A half hour passed without him calling or answering his phone. About 8:30ish I got a phone call from BYU Health Center where they were stitching him up. He got about 7 stitches across his eyebrow. He's just fine though. I was going to give him sympathy until every minute he is reminding me he has a "head injury." He's so funny! We had his parent over for breakfast yesterday, in celebration for Mother's Day today. We had yummy crepes and bacon, cheesy, scrambled eggs. Taylor got me a few dressy capris for Mother's Day, we went to the temple and did sealings, got slurpees from 7-11 and red boxed the movie "Angels and Demons". Today has also been a nice day. Taylor and I helped out in the nursery. Well Taylor helped out and I helped him out for the 2 hour and then went to Relief Society the 3 hour because the Young Women had the lesson for Mother's Day and I wanted to be there for it. It was so sweet. I am grateful for all the wonderful women in my life and the examples they are to me! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: