Monday, May 3, 2010

"Things you don't have to worry about..."

So this past week has been super crazy between starting my new job and finals, but I have the best husband! We met at In N Out when I got off work before he had to go to work and had a yummy shake. I had a cheeseburger too, since I hadn't ate lunch yet. Mmmm so good! When I got home the house was clean! It usually is, but like I said... this past week has been super crazy. So... I have not cleaned as much as I usually do. I admit I can be a little obsessive about it and sometimes I am not the nicest wife and probably drive Taylor crazy. He always helps a lot, but we just have different definitions of clean sometimes. However, when I got home today was it clean!!! And there was a sweet note on the table that said, "Things you don't have to worry about.... and a list of all the things he did around the house. They were little things like Dishes----> Done, Vacuuming-----> Done, Garbage----> Done, laundry-----. Done...., but it is the little things that make a big difference! And there was also a sweet note from him too. He is the best husband and my best friend and I get to spend eternity with him!!!

No comments: