Sunday, July 25, 2010

Taylor is working today and I am so lonely without him. Although I woke up at 10:00 am, prepared my lesson and got ready for church, got home after 4:00 and was asleep by 5:00 and just woke up at about 8:00 pm. I don't like when he has to work, but I am glad he got a few hours off of work so he could come to church... We both taught today. The lesson was from President Uchtdorf- Continue in Patience.

Taylor just got home a few hours early!!!! What a nice surprise!!! I thought someone was breaking in... it scared me. But I am so happy he is home, so I am going to make this post quick!

We had such a fun day yesterday. We slept in, went to the pool and then to dinner at Chili's with Jill, Dan, and Lacie and then went to some Pioneer Day festival thing with them. It was a lot of fun. I love the time we spend together.

No comments: