Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 38

My original due date was for the 26th. That's tomorrow! However, because of the early ultrasound my date is now the 11th. Even though at my 20 week ultrasound she was measuring 10 days early. In any case, we are making progress... This week I am dilated to a 2 and about 80% effaced. No contractions though. We saw Dr. Jacobs this week. I think he is my favorite. He actually read my chart and was able to make specific comments and note progress. He even asked, "How is Sage?" He knew her name! Every other doctor always asks if I'm having a boy or girl. He said that they are "stingy" with first pregnancies and will not induce or anything. However, he did strip my membranes and said that it may help speed up the process if she is ready. He estimates that she is about 7 lbs. He said that she will probably not gain too much more weight...

1 comment:

Jeanne Fenton said...

I guessed March 3 so you still have time. Hope that is your lucky number. All I can say is that there will always be plenty of birthday celebrations the month of March. Love ya both!