Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last night

Last night at dinner Taylor looked at Sage who was being just as cute as ever and said, "Is this what you get to do all day? You have the best job in the world!" I couldn't agree more! Last night Taylor and I were also able to attend the Jordan River Temple, while our sweet neighbors/friends Scott and Kelsey sat with Sage. We are apperciate their willingness to help us out and are grateful that she has such a good routine. She was in bed by 6, we were ready and out the door by 6:30 and in the temple by 7. She didn't make a peep for them, which lets us be able to go out and not worry  not worry too much, while we are away. The temple is always so peaceful. I couldn't help but contemplate my life and think about all the things I can and should be doing better, but it was not an overwhelming/depressing feeling, but an encouraging and uplifting feeling. A feeling that I can do this. I can be even better. I have so much potential as a daughter of God

No comments: