Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's 2012

Last year for Valentine's Day we both worked all day. We were still living in Orem. Taylor was working at New Haven and I was working at UCDH. Taylor picked me up from work and took me to dinner at Ruby River and got me the prettiest red roses. All I really remember is being so uncomfortable and wanting to meet our little girl. Sage and I are pretty lucky to have Taylor as our Valentine. I don't mind sharing him with her! He treats us so good and spoils us a little too. He got us both a pair of Toms. Sage got sparkly pink ones and he got me the dark gray ones I have been wanting. Valentine's Eve he came home with Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for us to enjoy together. Valentine's morning we made strawberry banana crepes. For lunch Sage and I met Taylor and we went to visit Grandma Sargent. We enjoyed a nice visit and picked up Arby's for lunch, which Grandma really likes. Taylor had to go back to work afterwards, but came home early and redboxed a movie for us to watch. We had a nice evening at home together after putting Sage to bed and putting her to bed again after she woke up and threw up all over her crib and all over me and the floor when I picked her up. Her medicine seems to be working well and she is eating better, but something must have upset her little tummy. Not the best way to start our Valentine's evening, but we wouldn't trade her for the world!

No comments: