Friday, July 6, 2012

Heaven

Taylor woke up early and went golfing this morning. He was gone before Sage and I realized the sun had even come up. Sage is transitioning to one nap. She could probably still take a morning nap but it's not worth the battle. We had a relaxing morning lounging around and then went to the farm to check out the animals. Sage loves her farm book and a favorite game in our home is the animal sound game. You should hear her impression of a cow. She enjoyed running around except when we encountered the animals. I guess 100 honking geese that are bigger than her would be a little intimidating. She was also timid of the cows and horses. She ran over to me with huge eyes and reached her arms up. Afterwards we came home and had lunch. 11 o'clock lunch. By 11:30 she was begging me for milk and a nap. She threw herself on the ground and danced around like a little worm when she signed for milk and I told her just a minute. As soon as I heated her bottle she was in her room with her arms reaching up to her crib. She napped for 3 hours. Taylor had a good day/week at work and came home early. We went to the pool together. After dinner Sage went to bed. We watched a program on 20/20 tonight about Heaven. Barbara Walters interviewed several religions about their beliefs. I'm grateful for my belief and for a husband who believes the same. I love this life and sometimes feel a little piece of heaven here but am grateful to know that there is more than this life and that I can have my family for eternity. I sure do love them and sure do feel blessed.

No comments: