Friday, July 27, 2012

 This morning at breakfast I asked Sage to smile for me and this is the face I got. After I took the picture she signed "more, meaning she wanted me to take another and another. How could I resist this cute face? I happily obliged. To be honest, this cute face has been a little stinker the past several weeks. Maybe it's just because I am pregnant and my patience is thin, but she throws tantrum after tantrum all.day.long. If she doesn't get what she wants and when she wants it, or if she has to do something she doesn't want to do, there is screaming, hitting and her latest trick is to bang her head onto the floor or wall or even against us. She has been driving me a little crazy. I know part of it is that she is probably so sick of sitting at home with me and wants to go outside, but it is so hot and I just haven't felt like it. Some days I make myself and she loves it. Yesterday, I took her to the aquarium and she was so excited to see the fish, mesmerized watching the river otters hunt for fish and when I pointed out the alligators she made the association to the 5 Little Monkeys Teasing Mr. Alligator song and did a cute little "snap" clapping her hands together. She was thrilled. So, although she makes me want to pull my hair out  some times a lot lately, she is still my little buddy and I still just adore her. She is such a sweet girl and will always be our little bug. 



No comments: