Friday, May 24, 2013

My cheerleader

Bedtime is so difficult on my own since Taylor works until 8:30pm. By bedtime we are all tired and cranky. Last night Sage was crying about everything and I was getting frustrated. Cuddling and loving her did not help so I decided to just ignore her and get done what I needed to get done. I was cleaning up the kitchen and trying to put our George Foreman Grill away that fits in a top cabinet like a puzzle. It has to be put in just the right way in order to fit... I was struggling to get it in and jumped up on the counter to do it. Once I got it in with a little fight and jumped down I turned around to see Sage jumping up and down and clapping her hands cheering. She said, "Yay! Mom! Yay! Hard! Yay! Climb! Hard! Yay!" I couldn't help but be in a better mood. She sure is frustrating at times, but she is my greatest cheerleader.

No comments: