Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sage girl quotes

Sage at lunch eating her food.
Dad: Wait. We didn't pray.
Sage keeps eating.
Dad- Why are you eating?
Sage- because I'm hungry.

Sage loves to jump on the couch and her response to "Sage, we don't jump on the couch" is always, "I'm not jumping on the couch mom! I'm just doing my exercise!"

Tells Harper, "Sorry Harps, It's for old kids" about many things throughout the day.

We woke up the other day to Sage singing, "What does the fox say? ninininininininininini ninininin. What does the fox say?"

Whenever she sees the moon she says, " I see the moon and the moon sees me. God bless the moon and God bless me." The other day she then added, "I see the moon and the moon sees Harper. God bless the moon and God bless Harper."

She was sitting in the bathroom and calls me for help. When I got in there she said, "Mom, can you say holy moly? It's stinky in here!"


No comments: