Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Visit from Alicia

Alicia is the last friend I thought I would have remained friends with. We had a love/hate relationship from elementary school-highschool. She once threw a can of soda at my head and I once brought a slurpee to her which I secretly put a worm in! She however, is the most loyal friend. She came out from California just to visit us. Well, and a certain boy too. I enjoyed some much needed Alicia time that included her favorite pass time- retail therapy! We also enjoyed getting pedicures, dinner and dessert. It was a fun time. She also loves our girls and our girls kind of adore her as well. Alicia has got style like nobody's business, is loud and proud, opinionated and confident. Grateful to call her our friend and loved the time we got to spend together.

No comments: