Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Highlights

I have a lot I need to catch up on, but don't have much time. I figure it is better to write some quick highlights so I don't forget because by the time I have time I will have more to write about.

Taylor's Audi was having more trouble, so we decided to get rid of it. It just was not worth investing more money into it. We got $1500 for it, which we are so happy about and put that towards his new car. We are a Corolla family! He got a 2006 Corolla S. It is just like my 2005 Corolla S, but a taupe color. It's so cute. We are both very happy. We will be driving it to California tomorrow!!

Once again I have the best husband! I wasn't sure if i should be happy or depressed, but Taylor made the best chocolate chip cookies! If you read my last post my cookies were a disaster! He is so sweet and so thoughtful.

Taylor is almost done with the semester. He has finals coming up next week. He has worked so hard. He is taking Spring/Summer off of school and will be doing an internship at New Haven where is already working. He is so excited and I am so happy for him. He will get to shadow some therapists, which will be such a good experience for him.

For me, the semester cannot end fast enough. I have not lost my "mid-semester blues" or maybe they have just turned into the "end-of-semester, can't take another day- syndrome". I met with my councilor this week and my math class from NAU was not accepted. It is not realistic for me to take 2 math classes this summer, so will be left with 3 credits left in the Fall. So, I had to change my graduation date.

Also, as I mentioned we are going to California for our friends Donna and Donny's wedding. However, this morning I realized I have not found my temple recommend which I misplaced and had been looking for last week. I can't say enough what a great husband I have. After searching everywhere while I was work and not finding it, Taylor called and set up an interview with a member of our bishopric and also the Stake Presidency. How could I lose one of my greatest possessions? How sad! After class tonight (which is where I am right now) and taking a test for another class I have my interview with a member of the Stake Presidency and then am going home to clean up and pack because we are leaving when Taylor gets out of class and I get off of work tomorrow.

Can't wait!

No comments: