Monday, April 4, 2011

General Conference weekend

Not only did our Sage turn 1 month this past weekend, but it was General Conference. We started the weekend by going to our mission reunions. We went to Taylor's for a little while and then went to mine. I think Taylor would agree with me in saying how grateful we are for the missions we served. Seeing those I served with is a great reminder of the love I have for them, but also for the great love I have for the people of Spain, missionary work, the gospel and our Savior. We spent the weekend up in Paradise with Tony & Jeanne. We enjoyed spending time with them and listening to Conference. I feel like Conference is like a new year... time to set new goals! Time to be better. Sister Beck once said, "You are better than you think you are, but you can be even better!"

No comments: