Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In my bones and in my soul

It is definitely still Spring. We got some snow (just a little) this morning and now the sun is shining through my windows. One moment the weather is sunny, blue skies and beautiful and the next the dark clouds are threatening ugly weather. Some people can feel the rain in their bones. I can feel the sun and warmth in my bones and in my soul. I can feel it coming. Summer is around the corner. Well, not exactly. I guess we do have another couple months of Spring. The first official day of Summer is not until June 21, but I feel it! I am ready for predictable weather. Some of my greatest memories are from the Summer and I am excited for the memories we will make this Summer. Only 55 days until the Summer fun begins! (But who is counting?!) Yesterday we decided to go on a little hike up the Battle Creek Trail in Pleasant Grove. We got about half way up the trail and those dark, mean clouds began to drizzle. We barely made it back down before we heard thunder and it began to pour. Too bad. Sage was a good sport in the Moby. We will have to give it another try again soon.

No comments: