Monday, April 18, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was such a nice day. We wanted to wait for RSV season to pass, so yesterday was Sage's first Sunday at church. Well, she was at church last week for her cousin Kaylee's baby blessing, but it was her first Sunday in our ward and for all three hours. She was a little angel. It was so nice to be back at church. I have been released as a Relief Society Instructor. Taylor noticed on the online ward directory that it did not have that as my calling any longer. I spoke with my Relief Society President because I was planning on teaching that week and she said that I had been released so I could spend time with Sage. I do not really mind, but it would have been nice if they would have let me know before replacing me. Anyways, after church we went up to BYU campus and walked around near the new stream. It was so nice outside. Today is rainy. Sage napped and I read my scriptures. I love the new study notebook on the church website. She woke up and we got her ready for the day, sang some songs, read a book, took some pictures of her, fed her and then she started to get sleepy. I put her in the Moby while I cleaned the kitchen, washed her bottles, folded some laundry that Taylor started, vacuumed and dusted. She fell fast asleep and there she sleeps as I update our blog. I don't think I will attempt to move her right now. She is my little kangaroo. I think I am going to make Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner and then curl up with a book until Taylor gets home. Some days I wish I could do more with Sage, but today I am enjoying just cuddling up with and loving her.

1 comment:

The Chezik Family said...

I love love love this!! Can I please squeeze Sage soon!!!