Saturday, July 30, 2011

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Today we had a yard sale. We made $68. It feels so good to get rid of junk. Some of the things we sold was not "junk" but just things we do not have room for or a need for. We are excited to move into our new place a week from today. We spent an afternoon and looked at several places. We put a deposit and are all set up to move into Santa Fe Apartments off of Fort Union in Salt Lake. We have enjoyed living in McKay and Jodie's house and are grateful for them allowing us to stay here, but we are also very excited to be in our own place with our things. Also, on another note... Taylor and I have been kicked out of our room! Sage has been our lil monster almost every night this week. We don't know what her deal is. She has been going to bed around 8 p.m and waking up at 5 a.m and will eat and go back to sleep until about 7 since she was 2 months, but this past week she has been waking up every few hours. The other night when I went to get her at 3 a.m and change her diaper she just smiled and laughed at me. Is she just happy to see me or maybe she knows I am super grumpy and wants to make me happy? We all took a nap this afternoon about 5:00 and it is now 10:00 p.m and she is still sound asleep on our bed. Taylor and I have already made our back up plan. I called the top bunk and he called the bottom. We might be sleeping in Kenzie and Emmie's bunk beds while Sage gets a queen size bed all to herself. There is something wrong with this picture.

No comments: