Friday, July 1, 2011

Sage update

I know it is so cliche, but time really is flying. In so many ways I feel like Sage just joined our family yesterday and in other ways I feel like she has been with us forever. She is so sweet and so fun as you can see in the pictures. She will be 4 months tomorrow! She went to her 4 month well check/shots today and is doing great. She weighs 12 lbs 13.5ounces (33%) and is 24.5 inches long (61%). She is the best baby. We are so happy to have her in our family.










4 comments:

The Chezik Family said...

Oh How I love this girl!!

tony said...

What a princess! We are so lucky to have her in our family.

davidroyimages said...

She just gets cuter by the day. She's definitely developing her own little personality. I could go on and on but I would be accused of being biased....
She's a keeper!

davidroyimages said...

"I wish my mommy wouldn't pinch me to get those
crying pictures.........."