Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today

Today Nathan Arun Cresine entered the world! He weighed 6 lbs 3 oz. We love him so much and can't wait to meet him next month! Congrats Uncle Timmy and Aunt Mum! I love blogging. It is my journal and our family history. Sometimes there is something exciting to write about and other times there is nothing very eventful, but I want to remember it all! I really need to finish putting our posts from last year into a book. I think I left off in September, so it shouldn't take me too long. Today Sage and I played and read books. Sage ate sweet potato (she loves it), but gagged when I tried to feed her avocado in the afternoon. We went to Walgreens but all of the good deals were gone, went to Smiths, came home and made Sage carrots, yams, pears and bananas (to freeze for later) and made some yummy enchiladas for dinner. Taylor came home and brought me red roses, my favorite Reeses Cups and the sweetest card. He is playing basketball now and Sage is in bed. I have a pile of laundry sitting on the couch that I should finish and I still have a mess to unpack/organize in our room, but I don't feel like doing it right now. I just want to relax and work on a few projects I am working on. When Taylor gets home we are going to watch an episode of Prison Break. We are on the last season and it is so good.

No comments: