Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Growing up

Today in the car Sage was fussing, so at the red light I reached my hand back to her. She put my hand in her mouth and I felt something sharp! She has two teeth coming in on the bottom. You can feel them and can see them. They have already broke through. It's no wonder she has been extra cranky! And then this evening I had given her a bath and was trying to get her jamies on, but she had saw her bottle and was kicking her legs and throwing her arms up and down, as she did the panting thing she does when she gets excited. I got her arms through and handed her the bottle and told her to hold it so I could put her legs in and get her all buttoned up... and she did! She held her bottle. I sat next to her on the couch while she drank most of the bottle by herself. It was the cutest thing ever. She kept taking it out and then putting it back in her mouth just to show off that she could do it! Such a doll!

2 comments:

Jeanne Fenton said...

That's my dolly girl! Before you know it she'll b walking. She's the best!

Caitlin said...

That is the cutest thing that she kept putting it in and out of her mouth. So cute!