Friday, October 7, 2011

My favorite reason to lose sleep

I do not like to nap and I do not even like to sleep in very late, but I do love my sleep from 11-7. I get kind of mean in the middle of the night. I have heard it is a myth that teething keeps babies from sleeping, but I will make that excuse for Sage since she cannot defend herself. She has been such a good baby so I really should not complain, but these past couple weeks she has been an awful napper during the day, but the best sleeper at night. Except for the past couple nights. She has been awful. She was like this right after our California trip, but then got back on schedule until recently. We don't know what her deal is. She has been driving me a little crazy. The last several days have been long and the nights even longer. However, I don't think I could lose sleep for anything or anyone else. She has us wrapped around her little fingers. She is so spoiled, but I think babies are supposed to be spoiled to a certain extent. Even though I was a lot a bit mean to Taylor last night (I really do not mean to be. I just don't think rationally in the middle of the night) he took Sage for a drive through the canyon this morning so I can have a little time to myself this morning. They even surprised me with a yummy spinach bagel from Einstein's. Sage of course did not nap any more than the little bit she did in the car during their excursion, but she has been napping this afternoon since 1:00 and it is 2:40 now. She really is a good girl. She is my favorite!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

that so weird, because I was up 5 time with Cole last night!! 5!!! He is usually really good like Sage. I guess they were on the same place as eachother :)