Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life Pics


19. One of my neighbors Kelsey and I usually craft while our husbands play basketball. This was the weeks craft. White on white. We painted white letters and put them on the white canvas. I like how it turned out. Mine says, "ID MARRY YOU TODAY" because Taylor always asks me that... I think it is sweet. 20. Taylor and I made whole wheat apple oatmeal muffins. they turned out pretty good. 21. Saturday morning was spent cleaning together while Sage napped. 22. We spent Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday with Taylor's parents up in Paradise. We had a really good time. 23. Monday mornings I cut my coupons from Sundays paper and plan shopping trips. 24. We have to close all the doors. We leave Sage's bedroom door open for her to play. She usually takes all the books down from her bookshelf, but this time she helped herself to her bottom jammie drawer.

No comments: