Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shutterfly Book

One of my goals for the new year was to get our family book caught up... I wanted to turn our blog into books, which meant 2 years of catch up and it takes a lot of time. So, I decided to print a summary of our lives so far instead (so we can at least have something). I was going to start from our wedding through the end of 2011, but I had extra room in the book so I added a few pages of our dating/engagement. I forgot to change the date on the front cover-bummer, but other than that I am happy with how it turned out.





Build your own high-quality photo books at Shutterfly.com.

2 comments:

Michelle N Lurvey said...

The book looks amazing! great job

Jeanne Fenton said...

How amazing. Keep up the good records. You will always be grateful you did. Love you.