Friday, May 11, 2012

Thing I want to remember...

about my chocolate chip muffin faced girl...

  • The other day I asked her to bring me her "Five Green and Speckled Frogs" book and she did. I asked her to bring me her "Kiss, Kiss" book and she did. I asked me to bring me her book about Jesus and she did- she brought me her Book of Mormon. 
  • She signs for "help" all the time. She asks for help for things she does not need help with. Her baby doll was out of reach and so she signed for help. I tried to tell her to walk around and then she could reach her, but she just kept signing help so I took her hand and walked her around the table so she could reach and she signed help and got mad and threw her baby doll. 
  • She reaches her arms out to complete strangers standing in line or walking by for them to hold her.
  • She loves to play with my measuring cups and measuring spoons. Taylor and I were making the chocolate chip, maple pancake muffins (which she clearly enjoyed) after putting her to bed and we had to search the entire house, bath tub and toy bins to find the measuring cups/spoons we needed.
  • She loves to get the tupperware and measuring spoons and stir.
  • She waves her hand over face when something is stinky or if we tell her she is a stinker. 
  • gives real kisses now and not just a kissy sound into the air. 
  • laughs when Taylor hugs me and then gets jealous and tries to get between us.


s


No comments: