Monday, October 22, 2012

Insomnia

It's after 1 in the morning and I am still awake. Let the vicious pregnancy insomnia begin! When I was pregnant with Sage I would wake up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep so I would shower, dry my hair and get ready for the day and then I would finally dose off just in time for the alarm to go off to get me up for work. It's kind of awful. I haven't slept well for the past 3 nights with Taylor gone and here we are night number 4 with Taylor home. I did go to bed at 7 and slept a couple hours and woke up with an awful headache that would not let me fall back asleep. I took an excedrine and even went and got a Dr. Pepper hoping the extra caffeine would take my headache away. Here, we are 4 hours later... still with a headache and wide awake from the caffeine. It's kind of a vicious cycle. I get a headache from not sleeping, but then can't sleep because my head hurts so bad so I drink caffeine that usually takes it away, but then am wide awake. After hours of tossing and turning I decided to get up and get my mind off of not being able to sleep and hope I get sleepy. So, I have added several blog posts... tomorrow is going to be a long day.

No comments: