Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pony Ride and Petting Zoo at Gardner Village

I purchased a groupon for Sage to ride the pony and go to the petting zoo at Gardner Village. We intended to go as a family, but realized it was only good during the week and they are closed when Taylor gets off work, so Sage and I went this morning. This was our third time going to Gardner Village and she was still excited to see all the pumpkins and witches. She also was excited to see the animals. However, she is hesitant to get too close. She is too apprehensive to pet them and loves to feed them, but from a distance. When it came time for her pony ride we had a little melt down. We almost were going to forgo the ride, but as soon as that pony named Blueberry started walking she was a happy girl. I wish I would have got some pictures of her riding, but she held my hand so tight the entire ride; the guy guided her around the shops to see the witches. Forget about trying to get her to look at me while I took a picture, she kept her eyes glued on the animals. She even got to sit on the alpaca named Carlota and even pet the 7 week baby named Bailey! She fed the ducks, geese, goats and sheep. It was a great morning. 


1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Love her little coat! So cute! Cole is learning Sage's name :)