Monday, May 9, 2011

a graduation and a blessing

fun with Grandpa Davey







Sage's Aunt Lexi is going to take more pictures of her in her blessing dress soon.





Align Centerwe love our little girl



almost all the men in her life.


grand and great-grandparents


cousins


fun faces


We had a very busy weekend. My grandparents drove from Flagstaff and got here about 2:00 in the afternoon on Thursday. Taylor and my papa drove up and picked up my dad from the airport while grandma and I went shopping at Costco and got some things for Sage's blessing and also put together a Cinco de Mayo dinner for when the boys returned. It was the first time my dad met Sage. He is a very proud grandfather and is so cute with her. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and papa picked up some Magnum Bars for dessert. Friday morning grandma, papa and my dad all came over in the morning and hung out while Sage napped. We visited and had In-N-Out for lunch. We went to BYU and walked around near the stream (it's a new favorite place to walk around) and around campus since none of them had ever seen BYU campus. Friday evening was my graduation. We went to dinner at the Pie Pizzaria. Tony, Jeanne and Grandma Sargent joined and our good friends Donny and Donna got into town just in time to join us. Let's be honest, graduation was boring and the speaker was awful. I'm glad I walked though. I think it meant more to my family then to me. Grandma, papa and my dad stayed up in Salt Lake that night and Taylor and I enjoyed visiting with Donny and Donna and getting Yogurtland. Saturday was Sage's blessing. It was absolutely perfect. She was such an angel and Taylor gave the most beautiful blessing. We had a nice lunch and visited with family and friends. We are so grateful for every one's love and support. We feel so blessed. Everyone left Sunday morning. It was sad to have them leave, but we look forward to our next visit.

No comments: