Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day



I am proud to be a mother. I love being a mother. I love being Sage's mommy. I will admit that being a mom is not the easiest job and there are days that I think I feel like it is not only not the easiest , but that it is the most difficult job. However, I feel it is an honor to be called Sage's mom. She has already taught me so much and has helped me to slow down and enjoy the quiet moments. I treasure the time I have to spend with her and watch her grow and develop. She brings an added happiness and joy into my life. I love the quote above from Sister Hinckley. I printed it and put in a frame on my nightstand. I pray that I may have the attitude that Sister Hinckley had and keep my priorities straight and always remember what truly matters. I believe motherhood is a divine calling from our Heavenly Father and I am so grateful and pray continuously for His guidance.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And I know I can speak for Taylor as well when I say how grateful we are for the women in our lives especially his mom and my grandma. We love them and are so grateful for their righteous examples and love and support.

No comments: