Saturday, May 14, 2011

Guess who is a good little sleeper?








This past week has been a week of recuperating from such an exciting weekend with family and friends. We relaxed a lot and took lots of walks. I'm scared to admit it because every time I think Sage is getting a routine she proves me wrong, but... she seems to be getting a routine which makes my life so much easier! She is becoming so smiley especially first thing in the morning and after a good nap. Last night she slept in her crib from 9:30-4:15 am. 6 hours and 45 minutes! She is already getting so big. It kind of makes me a little sad, but she is so sweet and so fun to watch her little personality develop and see her smile more and more every day.


-----------------------------------


We have also started packing. Ugh. I am not looking forward to moving. Although I should. It will be a good change. I am looking for a part time job for summer where I can bring Sage with me. I called the preschool I worked at, Sunshine Academy, but the director is out of town. We'll see about that. Taylor takes his first exam for property and casualty on Monday. He has scored at least a 94% on every practice test, so he will do just fine!

No comments: