Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweet Sage

Once again Lexi took the sweetest pictures of Sage. She really is so talented. We wanted a few nice pictures of her in her blessing dress and Lexi had some cute ideas. She brought several prints and a CD of them to Lacie's party yesterday. On the way home Sage was screaming and so we decided to pull over so we could calm her down. Taylor got off on the exit of Ikea so we decided to run in and get a a few frames for these sweet pictures. They turned out so good. Especially considering Sage screamed the entire way up to get them taken. (She doesn't like the car... in case you haven't figured that out yet) We did not have it together that day. As she was screaming I thought that maybe once we got there she would calm down with a bottle and then I realized I did not bring any formula. I stopped at Smith's and picked some up, even though I had just bought a big container the day before. By the time we got there Sage's hair was soaking in sweat from all her screaming. I quickly made her a bottle which instantly starting leaking out the bottom. I had put the bottom on the bottle, but did not put on the little plastic vent that goes inside the bottom and keeps the formula from pouring out. We had to borrow a bottle of Presley's. I'm a great mom. Anyways, as you can see Sage was a happy girl in front of the camera.
































































1 comment:

davidroyimages said...

All great shots!