Wednesday, September 7, 2011

California Bound

This time tomorrow we will be in San Diego! Our bags are packed and we are ready to go! Taylor and Sage are sound asleep... I should be too, but I want to write a couple things about our little bug before I forget. This week she tried mango and seemed to enjoy it. She also seemed to enjoy a bite or two of paper. Gross I know, but by the time I noticed she must had already swallowed it. She is sitting up really well. She also has started sucking her thumb! I quickly pull it out every time. She doesn't seem to be sucking it for comfort and doesn't mind when I pull it out. Taylor reminded me that she was sucking her thumb during an ultrasound. I guess it just took her 6 months to find it out here in the world. She is so much fun and is so funny. We are excited for her to meet some new friends and for family to see her this next week. We are excited to get away!


No comments: