Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our weekend was too short...

But it was a good one. Friday night Taylor, Sage and I went on a date. We couldn't find anyone to watch her so we brought her with us. We went to this new Itialian place down the street from us called the Pizzaria Limone. It was tasty. We also got some raspberry gelato. Afterwards we walked around and looked in some of the shops near us. It was fun to get out of the house and Sage just sat in her stroller and enjoyed looking all around. Saturday we relaxed at home in the morning, made it to the last half of our nephew Dylan's soccer game and Sage and I hung out with her cousins and grandma and grandpa while Taylor helped his brother move into their new home. In the evening I went to dinner and the Relief Society Broadcast. Loved President Uchdorfs message. Today we went to church, came home, had lunch and took naps. I love Sundays. This evening Taylor and I took Sage outside and tried to get a good picture of our Sage girl and her beautiful smile, but of course when you want her to smile she looks everywhere but the camera, makes pouty faces, spits and blows her bubbles, and rubs her eyes. So, although I did not get any pictures of her to die for smile, I got pictures of some of our favorite faces of her just being her -curious and funny self. We love this girl!

























No comments: