Saturday, December 17, 2011

The latest with Sage

My days are spent eating cheerios, rolling/crawling all over the place and getting into mischief (I especially love to get into the DVDs, find my yogurt melts and pour them all out, rip all the bows off my presents...). I also cry and throw tantrums because mommy takes away her cell phone that I like to eat and she likes to leave on the ground where I can get it and I cry because I like to crawl under tables and then try and sit up and bunk my head...
-----------------------------------

 Sage is always making us laugh. She is all over the place now although we realize sooner than later we will probably disagree with that statement as she will be running all around and really all over the place. We are enjoying this stage though. The other day while I was fixing dinner she was playing in the living room and the next thing I knew she was sitting in the kitchen and rolling under the open dishwasher. I looked down and all I could see were two little feet kicking all around. 


1 comment:

Jana said...

I love these pictures!! Sage looks ALL OVER the place :-)