Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tough cookie

After much debate and consideration we decided to get Sage the flu shot. I took her in to get it this morning. We were looking at the giant fish tank and the Christmas tree when they called her name. Sage immediately looked up. As we walked back she looked concerned. If her eyes could get any bigger than they already are they did. The nurse had everything all set up and ready to go. I pulled her cute pink/brown striped pants down, sat her on the table, held her little hands and looked away. I crinched and waited for the scream as my cue that it was over so that I could pick up my girl and cuddle her. After a few moments I heard the nurse tell Sage she was tough and that she was all done. She didn't even flinch. It didn't even phase her! She definitely did not get that from me. Hopefully this is a sign that she does not have my pain tolerance. She is one tough cookie!

No comments: