Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The good, the bad and the sad...

I feel like Sage is looking more and more like a little girl and not a baby. Some said that I will not always take so many pictures of her, but I haven't found that to be true yet. I just want to remember ever little smile and expression. I want to remember everything... the good, the bad, the sad... Last night was really sad. Taylor was saying how cold it was and went and closed our bedroom window and asked if I had opened Sage's window. I thought he had closed it and he said he didn't know it was open so just closed the blinds. I went in her room to check and there was an awful smell. I peeked in her crib to see her sound asleep on top of a pile of blankets and her feet sitting in a pile of throw up. When we put her to bed she cried out, but it was just for a minute and then there was silence, so we didn't think anything of it. We got her up and changed the bedding and her jammies. We felt pretty bad. She sure did wake up happy today though. 




Sage loves to cover her ears. We have no idea where she learned that, but she covers them and just laughs. She thinks it is so funny. 


1 comment:

Jeanne Fenton said...

She looks like a little model. What a sweetheart!