Monday, March 19, 2012

twenty-six

Twenty five was a good year for me, but I have a feeling 26 is going to be even better! Taylor and I celebrated my birthday by going to Tucanos for lunch on Friday. We were both too full for dinner but snacked on pita chips on the blow up mattress we set up in the front room to watch the movie we red boxed. Saturday morning I came home from the gym to green waffles Taylor made. Taylor wouldn't let me clean a thing. He got everything all cleaned up since he knows I don't like to come home to a mess after being away. We spent the weekend in Paradise. Grandma made the traditional St.Patrick's day dinner of  yummy corn beef & cabbage and yummy cake. We sang twice. Once for me and once for Taylor since is birthday is next Saturday. Tony and Jeanne joined us too. I know I have said this before, but it is so nice to have them both up there in Paradise. As always it was a weekend of lots of eating and resting. We always eat way too much when we are there and to make it even worse Taylor and I picked up a banana cream pie from Maddox and Jeanne also brought Udderly Peanutbutterly Ice-cream which I can't help but eat a little too much of.  Grandma and Taylor dressed Sage up for my day. They were going to bring her out with the cake, but she was kind of a little monster and wasn't going to make it that late. I am grateful for such a great husband, daughter and wonderful family. 

Fell asleep drinking her green milk on the way to Paradise. 





No comments: