Saturday, June 18, 2011

David Roy Cresine Jr.

Happy Father's Daddy! I love you! My greatest memories of my dad are simple things like him taking me to the car wash, to fly a kite, to the movies, out to lunch. He always made me laugh with his animal sounds and sense of humor. My best friends growing up can still testify of how funny he is. In fact I talked to a friend the other day that I had not kept in great contact with since high school and she asked how he is doing and shared her memory of my dad and his sense of humor. I love and cherish the time I spent with him as a child and the memories I have with him. I don't know if he would remember, but I remember the first time I saw snow. It was just a little bit on the side of the road, but it was with my daddy. He had taken me up to Big Bear for the day. I wish he lived closer so we could spend more time together. My dad is not a man of many words, but I have never doubted his love. He is a good man. I love you Daddy!


No comments: