Friday, June 17, 2011

Outlets

Taylor sent me a text this afternoon and asked if we could go on a "predate" since I was in charge of date night tonight. He surprised me and took me to Park City to the outlets. Our friends Amanda and Jeff volunteered to babysit for us. I have been looking for new shoes for months and after the "Dirty Dash" a couple weeks ago I definitely was in need of some new shoes. He took me to the Nike Outlet and I found a pair of shoes that I really really like. They are sooo light and just the shoe I have been looking for! They are the Nike FreeXT Flywire. Also got a pair of exercise pants. We also went to the Downeast Outlet and I got a couple things with my gift card that I have had since my birthday. And of course we couldn't leave without getting a little something from Carter's for our Sage girl. We got her a cute summer dress. Taylor is so good to us! I love that man!

No comments: