Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life is good!

I figured out how to do more fun collages, but did not get my daily photoshoot of Sage since I worked all day. Don't worry I did take her daily picture! Sage spent the day with Mary and Grandma Fenton which we are grateful for. I missed her so much. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with her. I am just working a couple days this week just to help out, but definitely will not be making it a regular occurrence. Taylor worked at Farmer's today. He just got his business cards and he picked up his new computer today. We got a really good deal on it. The program he uses for work doesn't run well on his Mac and so he decided to get a PC and decided to go with a desktop so he can leave work at work. Tomorrow he is working a 16 hour shift- 7:00 am-11:00 pm at NewHaven. Hopefully he won't have to work there much longer. At least we will have a long weekend together. Sage went down at 7:00 tonight. We thought she would just take her normal short nap and wake up so we can take our walk, give her a bath and get her in her jammies, read to her, feed her and then put her to bed, but it is already quarter to 10:00 and she is still sound asleep! She is such a good girl! I have been playing around with a new photo editing tool and this is what I created. We love to see the temple! I have been thinking about the temple a lot lately. Taylor and I really need to go soon. I am so grateful for the covenants which we have made, which bind us together. What a great feeling and comfort it is to know that we can be together forever! I love the temple and I love my little family. Sometimes life gets a little crazy with work and other obligations and there are so many things we want to do individually and together as a family, but we need to slow down and remember what matters most. We are a party of three! And life is oh so good!





No comments: