Friday, June 10, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Summer!

It is not quite summer, but it is starting to feel like it and we love it! I have been taking Sage on a walk every morning. She loves looking all around and always naps a little better after a good walk. She is napping now. I try not to be on the computer when she is awake. We have been making dinner together and trying lots of new recipes. After dinner for the past week or so the three of us have been walking also. Last night we walked almost 3.5 miles. Taylor's smart phone really is incredible. It tracks our walk-the distance, elevation climbed, walking time as well as stand still time for when we stop to look at homes or to lay the baby on the grass so we can swaddle her. After our walk we give Sage a bath and get her ready for bed, read to her, give her a bottle and put her to bed. We are all enjoying this routine and loving the feeling of a summer night. Taylor and I have been working on a puzzle of Time Square, finished season 2 of Prison Break, Taylor is reading the Hunger Games and I am looking for a good book. Tony and Lexi came over the other night and taught us Mexican train dominoes. Jeanne spent some time with us yesterday and we are having our friends Jeff and Amanda over to play games this evening. Taylor is still working at New Haven for probably another few weeks and is working at Farmers a couple days a week as well. He is really excited about his new job and its potential. He has been working really hard. Sage and I are really proud of him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sage has the cutest book called, "You're My Little Love Bug." Sometimes I am afraid she is going to think that "bug" is her name because we call her that so much. Anyways, I just about have the book memorized because we read it so much. When I look at these pictures of her I can't help but think of the words in the book, "You're my ice-cream sandwhich, my watermelon gum, my soda pop, my lollipop, my yummy yummy yum!" You know that saying, "You're so cute I could just eat you!" Well, that's how I feel about our little bug. She gets cuter ever day as her sweet personality develops. She is so much fun.








1 comment:

The Chezik Family said...

I need to get me a copy of that book. Your daughter really is so adorable! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!