Sunday, April 15, 2012

A nice weekend

No pictures of the weekend, but wanted to at least write something. Friday night we ordered pizza. A free pizza at that. Dominos gave away a certain amount of artisan pizzas this past week and we were lucky enough to get one. Taylor picked it up on his way home from work. The weather was nice so we ate it outside on our balcony. We are starting to look for homes again. I found one that I fell in love with in American Fork. I called the realtor to find out how long it has been on the market and he said maybe a half hour. We are hoping to see it this week and get everything in order and hoping nobody else puts an offer in the mean time. I am kind of obsessing over it. We spent the rest of the evening watching Biggest Looser. We love that show. We watch on Netflix. We started several months ago with season 1 and are now on season 6. It is so inspiring. Saturday we cleaned up around the house. I am grateful for a husband who helps so much. I feel like the word helps isn't correct because he does just as much as I do, even though he would disagree. Taylor had taken a survey online for his health insurance and they sent him a $150 gift card. We went to Park City to the outlets and I got a few things. I really wanted to go to Children's Place and to Carters for Sage and also wanted Taylor to look for some things too, but he sure is stubborn; he insisted I spent the money on myself. The weather was lousy. We came home and put Sage down for a nap and I went to the gym. Taylor and Sage were going to meet me there at the rec center, but it was pouring and we decided we didn't want to take Sage out. We made a yummy picante chicken rice bake, watched an episode of BL and the movie Skulls. Today (Sunday) we spent the morning at church. The Sunday School lesson was on the life of Jesus Christ and in another meeting we talked about the immortality of the soul. I have several friends looking for a church to raise their families in and as I walked the hall during part of a meeting with a baby that needed a nap and wanted to scream and wave to everyone and anyone who would look, I thought about how grateful I am to belong to our church and know that it's teachings are true. After church Sage went down for an overdue nap and Taylor and I ate a yummy crockpot Italian Chicken we had waiting us when we got home. Taylor is napping now and my girl is waking up. I love Sundays. I love the weekends that we get to spend time together as a family.

No comments: