Friday, April 13, 2012

Our Big Girl

Sage is getting to be such a big girl. Several people have commented on how he has lost her baby look and that she is looking like a little girl. I know I am biased but I think he is pretty cute with her hair up in a pony tail. Thankfully she is napping right now. Yesterday she was up at 6:30 in the morning and did not nap all day. She has such personality. She is walking more and more every day. She took several steps right before her first birthday, but has refused to walk ever since. She would bend her knees and throw her head back if we tried to get her to, but this past week she has done it on her own. It's all on her own time and her own timing is perfect. She loves necklaces and is really good at putting them on herself. She also still love her baby dolls. We recently adopted two new baby dolls into our home because she took one from her Grandma and Grandpa's house in Paradise and also took one from her cousins. 


This is where I found Sage . She usually is hanging all over me as I try and get ready, but not this morning... I really was looking all over for her and calling her name. Her little giggle gave her away.  She was under the table with her baby. 

No comments: