Sunday, November 6, 2011

Be careful what you wish for!

Taylor and I were talking early in the week and I mentioned how I wish I had just one day to get everything I want to done. So, he granted my wish and decided he would take Sage up to Paradise to visit with his parents and my grandparents for the day on Saturday. I had never spent an entire day without her. Thursday night he informed me that he thought he would go up Friday evening instead and stay all day Saturday. I did not like the thought of having them away over night. Sage has never been away from me over night. I cried as they drove away Friday evening and cried again Saturday when Jodie asked how it was and said she was jealous I had a whole day to get things done. I am glad they ended up going on Friday evening though so they didn't have to drive in the snow on Saturday morning. I missed those two! I made it worth it though and got a lot done. I made several trips to the DI, cleaned out our closets, and organized our dresser. I cleaned a ton, caught up on Sage's baby book, started and actually finished all our laundry, and worked out with my friend Friday and Saturday evening. I survived and they had a good time.

No comments: