Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011


Today we stayed home all day. I usually try and take Sage out at least for little bit, but today we both stayed in our jammies until noon and just played. Sage enjoyed playing with paint in a bag and spent most of her day rolling around. She also ate her first cheerios today! I gave her just a few and she did pretty good eating them. We always listen to music and Sage has become quite the dancer. She rocks back and forth and shakes her head. Just when I think she can't get any cuter, she does. Her personality is so much fun.  She is also consistently napping really well. I love it because I can get everything I need/want to done while she napping and focus on her and play with her when she is awake. Taylor came home early to play with Sage while I made dinner, we ate, he gave her a bath and then he went back to work for a couple more hours before going to play basketball. I put Sage down for bed and did my workout video and got ready for bed. Taylor just got home from basketball and is showering and then we will watch an episode of The Biggest Loser and then read from The Snow Angel, which we are reading together. I love this little family of mine. I am counting my blessings!


She started out on her blanket... she is on the move. Still no crawling, but she is at least rolling to get what she wants now. She found the printer in the corner and the paper. When I took the paper away she stomped her feet and screamed. It's about time we child proof our place.

No comments: