Friday, June 8, 2012

My little friend

My baby is growing up a little too fast for my liking. I always feel like she is older and bigger than she is until I look back at pictures and realize she was little. Even now at 15 months I have to remind myself how little she really is. Although she is my baby she feels like a little girl to me. She'll pick out a book and find a seat on my lap for me to read to her. After nap she tells me she wants a snack by signing and then proceeds to race me into the kitchen where I find her reaching up to the cabinet for her cheddar bunnies and pirates booty. Yesterday she sat in front of our closed entertainment center, pointed and started making monkey sounds for Curious George. She sure knows what she wants. She had had a runny nose the past week and she tries to wipe it with the tissue by herself. She even brought me her box of wipes so I can get her one so she could wipe her nose. She is my little friend that sometimes makes my days long and exhausting, but most the times she spoils me with hugs and kisses and teaches me to slow down and to enjoy the little things. 




No comments: