Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Today I didn't feel like doing anything or going anywhere. After Sage's nap, snack and playing with her baby doll for a bit she decided she wanted to go outside. How did I know? She pounded on the front door and then went and got her shoes and tried to put them on and then pounded on the front door some more while shouting who know what! How could I resist?  We went for a walk and then to the park. When we got home I asked if she wanted milk. She knows that means it is time for nap. Often times she will go and hide behind the curtains when she sees me getting her bottle ready. Today she stood in the kitchen with me looking up to the microwave. As soon as the time went off that was her que. She waddled into her room and went to her fan as if to tell me to turn it on. Then she walked straight over to her crib and reached her little arms up. She went straight to sleep and has been sleeping over an hour and a half. I'm ready to play now. Hopefully she wakes up soon...

No comments: