Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today

  • Sage climbed up the stairs on the playground- the big stairs that lead to the big, blue curly slide. She climbed up the stairs that led to the bridge and ran across and went through the tunnel. She ran back and forth as I tried to keep up with her down below in case she got too close to the edge. She threw a tantrum when it was time to go. 
  • In the store I put a few items up in front with Sage because she likes to hold them. I made the mistake of putting the grapes up with her and she helped herself. I looked over and she had a mouthful. She threw another tantrum when I tried to take them away. 
  • I was on the phone with my grandma and telling her about Sage's new potty and how we are not really potty training yet, but got the potty for her to just sit on and get used to. Sage came over and signed for help. I followed her and she lead me to the bathroom where she wanted me to open the door. She must have heard me talking about her potty and she wanted to sit on it. 

No comments: