Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 Feb 2010

I am so happy, but am so tired. I have been getting a lot of sleep... I think it is just all the stress. I had a test Monday, another one today and have one more tomorrow. I feel teachers get together and plan when to torture us... "You're giving a test Monday? Okay I will give one Wednesday! And you- can you give one on Thursday?" Yep... that's how their conversation goes!

It was nice yesterday though because I was asked to work a little later and came home and Taylor had ordered us pizza. We had a relaxing evening. We ate pizza, ice-cream and watched three episodes of season 4 of "24", got ready for bed, tried to read, but fell asleep as Taylor also did some reading for one of his classes. I was out by 9:00... woke up at 6:00 and worked until 1:30, had lunch with Taylor, took my test, took a nap because I wasn't feeling well, woke up and have been studying all evening. Taylor gets off work in an hour. It's hard for me to fall asleep until he's in bed. Going to get ready now...

Can't wait for Paradise this weekend!

No comments: